• Expression lines • Fine lines of the mouth contour • Fine lines of the lower eyelids •
The horizontal wrinkles of the forehead when frowning located between the eyebrows (glabellar lines), as well as the wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet) should initially be treated with botulinum toxin. The results last 6 months on average.
Wrinkles are reduced and the position of the eyebrows is improved.
The result is discreet, natural, without a frozen face or artificial appearance.
Hyaluronic acid injections are suggested for single wrinkles or where botulinum toxin hasn’t completely worked. The results also last about 6 months.
Fine lines around the mouth (the famous “barcode”), actually located on the upper lip area, can be treated using the following methods sometimes combined with each other:
- Botulinum toxin in minimal doses reduces fine lines by relaxing the orbicular muscle of the lips. The impact is limited in order to avoid any discomfort with chewing or speaking.
The result lasts 6 months on average.
- Mild cross-linked hyaluronic acid is used to treat a limited number of wrinkles. Other techniques using rehydrating non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (skinbooster) can help treat more wrinkles.
- Absorbable micro threads can be introduced under fine lines; the resorption rate provides phenomenal healing whilst collagen synthesis an improvement of the skin and the overlying fine lines.
- Peeling techniques make it possible to reduce or even completely remove fine lines from the mouth contour. Deep peeling induces longer healing time and impact on social life, however the results are more satisfactory.
Healing time varies from 2 to 10 days on average.
- Electro rejuvenation by TIMED is a technique that radically removes fine lines from the contour of the lips in a single session.
After effects include healing time of 2 to 3 weeks and occasionally a slight whitening of the treated area. This method is ideal for rough skin, riddled with fine lines and wrinkles.
In the absence of lower blepharoplasty surgery, the following techniques for fine lines include:
- Botulinum toxin injections, in minute doses, will rest the orbicular muscle of the eyes at this level for a period of about 6 months.
Peeling techniques make it possible to fade or even completely remove fine lines from the lower eyelids. The deeper the peel, the longer the healing time and social eviction, but the more satisfactory the result.
- Electro rejuvenation by TIMED is a technique that radically removes fine lines from the contour of the eyes in a single session. After effects include healing time of 2 to 3 weeks and occasionally a slight whitening of the treated area.